|We make plastic bags to order from mainly low density (clear) polythene ranging from 125(L)mm x 85(W)mm up to 3,000mm(L) x 1,000mm(W) in various thicknesses. We also make high density bags (this material is similar to supermarket/freezer bags). We carry a range of finished bags in stock. Click the link above to find out more information about this product.
|We have in stock a range of supermarket type carry bags and die cut low density carry bags in 5 sizes. The die cut bags are manufactured at our factory in Thomastown. These bags are made of quality materials and strong plastic to ensure that they can support moderate weight while you carry them. Click the link to find out more.
|We have in stock a range of minigrip bags that are all 50 microns thick. They are available in 16 sizes ranging from 75mm x 50mm to 400mm x 355mm. These are reclosable sealed bags that are clear (transparent). Click the link to find out more about these useful bags.
|We carry in stock a wide range of poly tubes and centrefolds in various thicknesses ranging from 150mm upwards. We can also make most sizes to order (minimum quantities apply).
Click Here To See A List Of The Bags Which We Have In Stock
Terms & Conditions of Trade
Press find avaliable below the Jemseal Packaging Pty Ltd Terms & Conditions of Trade:
How to Order
When you have decided which product(s) you would like to order from Jemseal, there are a number of ways you can order from us: -
Products that are in stock can be delivered to you within 3 working days and custom made orders take 7 - 10 working days.
- Fax - Fax your order to (03) 9462 1816 and we will confirm your order and let you know when this can be fulfilled.
- Phone - Ring (03) 9460 8394 and place your order over the phone. Our friendly staff can help you decide the requirements and specifics of your order and in most cases we can confirm the order over the phone.
- Email - Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. As with a fax order we will confirm your order either via email or phone to ensure you are aware of the cost, ETA of completion and delivery details.
- Use our online quotation form - Use the quotation form to submit a quote to us. Once received we will contact you via your preferred method to let you know costing information and possibly start doing business with you.
There are a number of payment options that you can take advantage of. These include:
Delivery options that you can use to receive your order are:
- C.O.D (fee applies - on stock items only)
- Direct Deposit - Directly pay into our nominated bank account
For more information please visit our contact us page. Feel free to contact us with your questions or comments - we are here to help you.
- Melbourne Metro Company Delivery
- Major Country-Centres Australia Post - Parcel Post
- Interstate by Quotation
- Pick Up from our factory in Thomastown (By pre-arrangement)